Some days you hit it out of the park, and some days you can barely crawl to first base. Yesterday was a "hit it out of the park" kind of day when it came to making Easter treats. With only a couple of days left until Easter, I'm leaving you with a short but sweet recipe for sugar and fruit free jellybeans that pack a punch with loads of gelatin and coconut cream. Without further ado, here is the low down:
*This post contains affiliate links. By purchasing via these links, I may receive monetary compensation. This compensation helps to keep my blog up and running. Your cost remains the same.
1. Open into pan and blend together coconut cream and milk
2. Sprinkle 8 TB gelatin over the top and stir in until blended. It will be chunky!
3. Heat mixture until smooth. Add extracts and food coloring. (I divided mine into 3 bowls for 3 colors and flavors)
4. Using a cup with a pour spout (I used a measuring cup), pour into molds and place in freezer for 15 min.
5. Using knife, pop out of molds.