I love green beans. And cranberries. And pine nuts. And garlic. All together, and with the addition of toasted seasame oil, orange, and sea salt, this is a deliciously fresh and light tasting dish that's perfect to bring to any celebration or add along-side any dinner main dish. Vegan and vegetarian, full of crisp, salty green beans, slightly sweet cranberries, and topped with earthy pine nuts, this is one dish that will not last long. I dare you to take just one bite:)
*This post contains affiliate links. By purchasing via these links, I may receive monetary compensation. This compensation helps to keep my blog up and running. Your cost remains the same.
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Place green beans, garlic, and 1/4 cup pine nuts on cookie sheet and top with sesame oil.
3. Bake in oven for 40 minutes, shaking half way through.
4. While green beans are baking, empty cranberries into pot. Add sugar, orange rind or flavoring, and water.
5. Cook berries on medium heat until berries just burst open.
6. When beans are finished baking, place in bowl and top with berries, remaining pine nuts, and sea salt. Stir to combine and enjoy!
If you like this recipe, please share it!